About Us

We began our life together on November 8, 2008 in The Boise Idaho Temple. We then bought a house in Caldwell and started to make it our home. Now we are both going to school and working and just enjoying what life has to throw at us! We are now the proud parents of a very handsome little boy, Caleb Layne. He's a wonderful, handsome, happy little boy and we couldn't be happier with where life is taking us!

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

IT'S A BOY!

We were so surprised to find out that our little one is for sure a boy! Chaz and I were both thinking girl this whole time and were seriously shocked! But we're super excited for our little man to come and join our little family!


The ultrasound was totally amazing... just lying there watching my little guy move around on the screen. I loved every minute of it! It's an incredible feeling know what he's ours and will be here with us before we know it!




He kicks my stomach so much, and now I can finally feel it! It's incredible, I just love the constant reminder that my little man is there!

2 comments:

  1. Dang cool Ali! I can't wait til I can actually relate to everything you are saying...haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! That's so exciting. I'm with Audrey haha

    ReplyDelete