About Us
- Chaz and Ali
- We began our life together on November 8, 2008 in The Boise Idaho Temple. We then bought a house in Caldwell and started to make it our home. Now we are both going to school and working and just enjoying what life has to throw at us! We are now the proud parents of a very handsome little boy, Caleb Layne. He's a wonderful, handsome, happy little boy and we couldn't be happier with where life is taking us!
Friday, March 5, 2010
Doctors Appointment
The other day I went back to the doctor for my 12 week appointment. It was so reassuring to hear the babies heart beat again, still 160 beats per minutes and strong. Thanks Goodness! I've been so afraid of miscarrying since the day I found out I was pregnant. This pregnancy is something that I've wanted so bad for so long and thanks to my medical knowledge and job I worry way too much an always think the worst when I or someone I love is sick. So thankfully all is well and I once again feel comfortable and confident that the Lord will take care of me and his precious child that he is allowing us to raise and lead back home to him someday. It's such an amazing thing, and we are so thankful for all that we have been and are continually blessed with. Still sick and miserable but hanging in here and can't wait for the second trimester and the hopes that it will go much better than the first.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment