Thankfully this semester is almost over, two more weeks and then I get three weeks off before my summer semester starts. I can't wait for the break and hopefully we'll find some fun things to do before I have to go back! And I'm hoping this summer semester is a little more lax, I'm not sure how many more 16 hour days of work and clinicals I want to endure! But I'm loving nursing school and I really couldn't imagine it goin any better than it is, especially with a full time job on top of it!
Chaz is ready for this semester to be over too, he's not particularily enjoying his classes because they are way too easy for him... bummer huh? But he's excited to just be able to work. He's taking the summer off of school and will just be working and he's pretty excited about that (and I'm pretty jealous).
My crazy family is finally officially a family of 14! As some of you know my parents took in a family of six little foster kids (5 at the time and one on the way) who needed a home and as of a few weeks ago they are officially adopted and we are really excited that it's official. We love them dearly and can't wait to be sealed in June. So now us 12 kids range from the ages of 27 to nine months! We're just a typical american family!



We're finally getting the opportunity to work on our lawn as the weather is finally warming up. The house we bought was foreclosed on last March so no one took care of the lawn all last summer so it was pretty ugly when we moved in. Our first battle was the automatic sprinklers (we are totally new at this whole homeowning thing) but we got them figured out and out lawn is looking more alive finally! We still have lots to do and I will definately post some pictures once we get it done. For now it doesnt look to hot!
Other than that we're just enjoying life and the crazy things that it decides to throw at us!


I know what you should do with your time off. We should plan a trip to Zion National Park! Or another camping/hiking trip. Wouldn't that be fun!
ReplyDeleteThat would be way fun! Only problem is I have to work all during my break... But we want to try to do something like that.
ReplyDelete