About Us
- Chaz and Ali
- We began our life together on November 8, 2008 in The Boise Idaho Temple. We then bought a house in Caldwell and started to make it our home. Now we are both going to school and working and just enjoying what life has to throw at us! We are now the proud parents of a very handsome little boy, Caleb Layne. He's a wonderful, handsome, happy little boy and we couldn't be happier with where life is taking us!
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
A Little Update
A little update from the Johnson home... we're both just working hard with school and work and trying to keep up with it all. Chaz started working for Impact Directories a few weeks ago and so far really enjoys it so hopefully it'll keep him busy and keep the money flowing in. Chaz and I both finally received callings in our new ward which we're pretty excited about. I'm the new secretary in the young woman's presidency which I think is pretty awesome. I feel like young woman's is where I belong. And I'm really excited to get to know the girls and make some new friends in the ward. Chaz is a ward missionary which he loves, he's excited to get to help the missionaries out a bit and he gets to teach the gospel principles sunday school class every once in a while which he is so good at. He'll be great! So we're doing great and loving life and can't see what else life will bring our way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey there! I had no idea you guys had a blog! I love it!! I added you to mine... I think! I still have no idea how this thing works!! haha Love ya!
ReplyDelete