About Us

We began our life together on November 8, 2008 in The Boise Idaho Temple. We then bought a house in Caldwell and started to make it our home. Now we are both going to school and working and just enjoying what life has to throw at us! We are now the proud parents of a very handsome little boy, Caleb Layne. He's a wonderful, handsome, happy little boy and we couldn't be happier with where life is taking us!

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

He's Growing Up So Fast!

Caleb is now 4 1/2 months! It's so crazy how fast the time goes! I feels like just weeks ago he was born! And now he's a 17 lb sweet boy who can't wait to eat "real" food and sit up on his own! He's a sweetheart and always happy and laughing at everything and actually thinks that I'm funny! He's such a joy! We love him so much!





2 comments:

  1. Oh my heck look how big he is! He's so cute. I love his hair and his cheeks. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't be happier for you & Chaz sis, but I'm rather cranky I haven't seen Caleb since the hospital. What the heck???

    ReplyDelete