For us the holidays begin with our anniversary in November and end with my birthday in January, which makes for a very long and exciting couple months. We really enjoyed the time that we had to spend together while on break from school and can't wait for summer to come so we can see more of each other, and our lives can be a little more stress free.
Our anniversary, November 8th... I can't believe how fast the time has gone by!
Chaz's 23rd Birthday!
He's the greatest!
Our fun Christmas Tree... It's huge and take up way too much of our small living room. But it's so pretty and brings tons of Christmas Spirit to our home which I love.
Our house... We both love Christms lights and decided that we couldn't go another year without putting up lights. This is what we came up with for this year. Chaz is so funny about making sure they're perfect, I love that about him!
The Idaho Botanical Gardens - The whole Kesler Klan... Only a few were missing, we miss you Liz and Eric! It was a freezing cold night but we had a lot of fun spending time together!

The little kids and Santa, they're way cute and fun!
Rick and Josh... That's Joshy's version or a cheesy smile. He's not very good at it, he's such a funny kid!
Fun pictures. Wish we could have been there, we missed you too. Love you guys!! See you in April :)
ReplyDeleteoooo! I hadn't ever seen your house-and can I tell you: CUTE CUTE CUTE! lovin it Ali!
ReplyDeletep.s. keep the updates comin!